Q Q: 506615608
Using dry compressed air as processing gas, plasma air cutting is mainly used for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Because the air is mainly composed of nitrogen and oxygen, the exothermic reaction of oxygen and iron in the incision provides additional heat when cutting carbon steel.
At the same time, FeO slag with low surface tension and good fluidity is generated, which improves the fluidity of molten metal in the incision. Therefore, not only the cutting speed is fast, but also the cutting surface is smooth, the lower edge of the incision is basically free of slag, and the cutting surface angle is small. When cutting stainless steel and aluminum, oxygen reacts with chromium and aluminum in stainless steel, and the cutting surface is rough. Generally, this kind of processing method is not used when the cutting surface quality is high.
The main disadvantages of plasma air cutting are as follows
(1) There is nitriding layer on the cutting surface, and there will be pores in the weld during welding. Therefore, the cutting edge used for welding needs grinding wheel to remove the nitriding layer.
(2) Due to oxidation, the electrode and nozzle are easy to wear and tear, and the service life is short. Plasma nitrogen water vortex cutting method uses nitrogen as working gas, which is mainly used for cutting stainless steel and aluminum. The working gas passes through the vortex ring to form a vortex flow, which makes the plasma flow also shoot to the workpiece in a vortex way, so as to obtain a cutting edge with a very small angle. Around the working gas, there is treated high-pressure water flow, which greatly improves the energy density of the arc and forms a plasma arc with high temperature, good stiffness and high flow rate. In addition, part of the water dissociates into hydrogen and oxygen, which also promotes the cutting process.
Compared with other plasma cutting methods, plasma nitrogen water vortex cutting method has the following characteristics
(1) The cutting speed is fast;
(2) Good cutting quality. The width of the incision is small, the cutting surface is smooth, the bevel angle is very small, and the lower edge of the incision is not sticky
(3) The cutting deformation is very small and the precision is high;
(4) The service life of nozzle is long;
(5) Suitable for underwater processing, basically no smoke and arc, low noise.
The above is the introduction about the application of nitrogen making machine in the field of plasma cutting. I hope it can help you. More wonderful contents can be paid attention to https://www.sdqyjn.com