Because the nitrogen generator is a long-term equipment, regular maintenance can not only prolong the service life of the equipment, but also greatly reduce the production cost of users. The purpose of nitrogen generator maintenance is to prevent faults rather than eliminate faults. When maintaining nitrogen generator equipment, users should replace it in time according to the running time of spare parts. Do not maintain blindly to avoid unnecessary losses.
1、 Air pretreatment system
1. Filter element of pipeline filter: replace it every 4000 working hours or if the equipment stops for more than 6 months.
2. Fine filter element: replace it every 4000 working hours or if the equipment stops for more than 6 months.
3. Ultra fine filter element: replace it every 4000 working hours or if the equipment stops for more than 6 months.
4. Freeze dryer: a) keep the evaporation pressure (R22) between 0.4 ~ 0.5MPa. b) It is recommended to install air duct and clean the cooler regularly. c) Check the automatic drainer every day to avoid blocking and losing the drainage function. If it is blocked, slightly open the manual valve, close the self drainage valve, and then remove the automatic drain for disassembly and cleaning. When cleaning the automatic drain, use soap foam to clean it. Strictly prohibit the use of gasoline, toluene, pine perfume and other corrosive solutions. d) Check whether the fins of the air-cooled condenser are clean every day to avoid affecting the utility and service life of the dryer due to poor heat dissipation. e) Air cooled: the filter screen of condensate cooler (extraction type) can be sprayed with compressed air spray gun. If it is seriously blocked, it can be cleaned with cleaning agent, but solvents that will corrode copper pipes and fins shall not be used.
Water cooled dryer: a) keep the Y-type water filter clean at ordinary times. b) If necessary, the end plate can be disassembled for cleaning with extended soft bristle brush. c) Or contact the original service department to assist in maintenance. f) Always pay attention to whether the air volume, temperature and pressure at the inlet of the dryer exceed the rated value.
5. Activated carbon: replace every 12 months.
6. Automatic blowdown valve: pay attention to observation during operation. In case of abnormal blowdown, clean or replace it in time.
2、 Oxygen nitrogen separation system
1. Solenoid valve: the service life is about 2 years.
2. Oxygen sensor: the service life of sensors of different analytical instruments is different, generally one year or one and a half years.
3. Pneumatic valve seal: the service life is about 2 years and the service life is 1.5 million times. In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, it is recommended that the user replace it in one year.
4. Dust filter element: replace it every 18 months, and replace it after screening each time.
5. Molecular sieve: added after the cylinder alarm. According to the user's use, it is recommended that the user add it once a year.