When the vapor pressure of the water on the surface of the solid material is greater than the partial pressure of the water vapor in the drying medium, the water on the surface of the material will continue to vaporize and enter the air, and the water inside the material will continue to diffuse to the surface of the material.
The drying driving force is the difference between the steam pressure of water on the material surface and the partial pressure of water vapor in the drying medium.
In view of our customers' questions about the selection of dryer recently, our engineers summarized the following factors to be considered in the selection of drying equipment, hoping to have a reference basis for our customers in the selection:
1. Production capacity of dryer and feeding mode of materials (intermittent / continuous)
2. Physical, chemical and biochemical characteristics of wet materials and quality requirements for products;
3. Downstream or countercurrent production process
4. Content of raw materials and products
5. Drying kinetic characteristics, moisture absorption isotherm of wet materials