Under high temperature and metal catalysis, air compressor lubricating oil reacts with air, nitrogen oxides and sulfides to produce alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, acids and oxygen-containing insoluble substances.
Long chain hydrocarbons decompose into small molecules and gases at high temperature.
Because the inhaled air contains water, the "oil" and "water" which can not be mixed together are mixed together. When the oil is used for a long time without changing the oil, one of the liquid is dispersed into many particles and dispersed in the other liquid, which becomes emulsion. The lubricating effect of the emulsified air compressor oil is reduced.
High temperature fault of air compressor lubricating oil:
1. Scrap iron inside the machine
2. There are particles in inhaled air
3. Environmental pollution (chemicals, etc.)
Causes of blackening of air compressor lubricating oil:
1. The additive is heated
2. Clean out the original or working carbon deposit
3. Too much dispersant
4. Carbon deposition
6. Mixed impurities
7. The machine is worn excessively and the metal chips enter
The above reasons are all the reasons for the blackening of air compressor lubricating oil. We should be vigilant at any time and strictly:
1. Ensure that the added air compressor oil is consistent with the air compressor oil in use, and strictly prevent the mixing of the two kinds of oil products, causing the engine oil coking and blocking.
2. Check the use of oil in the air compressor irregularly, and do a good job of maintenance and replacement regularly.
3. Regularly clean the dust particles of the air filter element, and do a good job of maintenance and replacement according to the working conditions, so that the air filter element can effectively filter out the dust impurities in the air.
4. Clean the air-cooled cooler periodically to ensure the cooling effect of the cooler.